It was two years ago when the Frontier Group of Companies purchased a unique property at 330 Linwood Avenue from the Roman Catholic Diocese of Buffalo. The property, known as The Sheehan Residence was built in 1928 as the rectory for St. Joseph’s New Cathedral – located at the corner of Delaware Avenue and W. Utica Street. The Cathedral was demolished in 1976 and the rectory transitioned into a retirement residence for the Diocese.
The property which was no longer being used, was sold in February 2019. The Frontier Group began the 24- month conversion and renovation of the 17,300 square foot property into Residences@Linwood Manor with a mix of one-bedroom and studio apartments. Nearing completion, the Residences@Linwood Manor features:
- 20 residential apartments with a mix of 1 bedroom and studio units
- On-site parking with some garage parking available
- High-profile location and architecturally significant building
- Original refinished hardwood floors, natural woodwork throughout, leaded glass and working fireplaces
- Unique unit layouts and one-of-a-kind apartments
- New HVAC with air conditioning
- Heat included in monthly rent
- Internet\Cable included for first year of rental
- Rents ranging from $900-$1850
Architect Daryl Martin was retained to work on the unique project and construction managment was provided by Savarino Companies.The property is managed by Standard Property Management. Inquires and walk through appointments can be arranged by calling 716-934-6000 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residences@Linwood Manor is the fourth residential-focused project developed by the Frontier Group of Cos. in recent years. Others projects include the Buffalo River Landing on Ohio Street, the 500 Seneca Street complex, and Seneca Street Lofts.
About the Frontier Group of Companies:
Founded in 2001, the Frontier Group of Companies brings together strategically aligned businesses with expertise and capabilities in the area of large-scale industrial and commercial facility reuse, repurposing and redevelopment. The companies of the Frontier Group include industry leading operations for industrial demolition, industrial dismantling, asset recovery, equipment repurposing, industrial clean-up, site remediation, brownfield redevelopment, facility acquisition, real estate development, energy exploration, energy production, and materials recycling.